Friday, September 3, 2010

Fix it Friday with I Heart Faces

So I've sort of started this blog with the intent of using it for the wonderful http://www.iheartfaces.com/ site. So this way I can post pictures without bothering family and anyone interested in my photography won't be bored on my family blog. It's probably going to be under construction for a bit but here goes.



My first Fix It Friday. This picture is NOT one taken by me, I'm just doing the edits here. I've done one in color and one in BW. I think I prefer the color one which I ran a retro vintage action on. What do you think?

SOOC:









Retro Vintage:



Black & White:




3 comments:

  1. Both are really nice! I like the crop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the retro vintage and the portion of the image you chose to use!

    ReplyDelete