Saturday, December 3, 2011

52 Week Challenge; Twinkle Twinkle

I have sort of stopped blogging about the 52 week challenge that I just recently started but that doesn't mean I haven't been sticking with the weekly challenges, I've still been posting them weekly on facebook. But I thought I would blog about the last one because I've gotten some really positive feedback on it and well I'm not going to lie . . . it feels good! So here it is, my week 8 Twinkle Twinkle theme:Twinkle Twinkle

It seems so many people have been interested in the settings so I thought I would post them. Both of these were taken with the available light from the tree at night using a Canon 5DMarkii and a 50 1.2L.

Tree: f 1.6 at 1/13s, ISO 100
Boy: f 1.6 at 1/250s, ISO 4000

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Michele--you made my day!!
    And I popped over to your blog...you are an AMAZING photographer. I really love the photo of the little boy in front of the Christmas tree. You must be totally cringing when you see the pics I take with my phone... I have no eye for that sort of thing!
    Thanks for following my blog!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete