Thursday, October 27, 2011

mQn Photography Giving Back



I’m so honored to have been selected as an official Tiny Sparrow Affiliate Photographer. I came across Tiny Sparrow from a special friend of mine. I’ve been so blessed to have her in my life. I’m stealing this quote from her because it really sums up who she is and why I’m honored to know her “I slept and dreamt life was joy, I awake and saw life was service, I acted, and behold, service was JOY”

For those who do not know the Tiny Sparrow Foundation is a non-profit foundation that provides professional photography, free of charge, to families of children with life threatening illnesses. These photos will provide the families with the gift of precious memories. Photographers donate their time and talent by taking beautiful pictures of children who are facing life threatening illness. The photographs are then put into a 10x10 coffee table album so they can share it with their friends and family. Tiny Sparrow creates the album soon after the session takes place as many participating families spend a lot of time in the hospital and they enjoy sharing the album. The photos become a little ray of sunshine in their darker days. Families are also provided with a CD of photos which includes full copyright prints).

Consider making a donation to the Tiny Sparrow Foundation. Visit their website http://www.tinysparrowfoundation.org/ so they can continue to dedicate lasting memories through the beautiful art of photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment