Friday, May 6, 2011

It's Official


It is with a heavy heart that I have to officially announce that mQn Photography is relocating to Northern Indiana. I've made some special friends and ALL my clients have been wonderful to me supporting me in ways I never dreamed plausible. Thank you all for your wonderful friendships and letting me capture your beautiful families. ... I will be here until the end of July to finish wrapping things up. So if you have a gift card this is the time to schedule your session! If you have given a gift card please tell the recipient to schedule something ASAP! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to e-mail me at michele@mqnphotography.com Thank you again for your support and understanding. I will miss you all.......

No comments:

Post a Comment