Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bel Scriba

So have you heard that mQn Photography has teamed up with Bel Scriba (http://www.belscriba.com/)? They are the makers of these wonderful and I mean wonderful; so wonderful I think I'd like to have another baby now! blankets & burp cloths. The fabric is so soft and washes so well, you're going to want them all! She's re-doing her website and wants me to take all the new pictures. I'm super excited. The best part of this deal is for my clients with babies (children under 3). Any newborn/baby (under 3 months) that books a session with me will get their very own personalized Binkeez (blanket with their name and birth date embroidered) and a child under 3 years will get her newest creation Bloomeez (bloomers with sayings on the butt). So cute! Here is a sneak peak of what is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment